Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 22

A website that has been meaningful to me since my loss ~

 Uh, how about every single one of the blogs I follow!?
 I can't say there is one website that has been meaningful from the beginning but Faces of Loss has meant a lot to me since it began this summer, for all they are doing to raise awareness and allow us a place to tell our stories in one place. Still Life 365 has been a wonderful place to see others express their grief,  a place where everyone's artistic expression is accepted. And ...Glow in the Woods...what a wonderful compilation of articles by various writers who so eloquently put into words what we in the baby loss community universally go through!

2 comments:

  1. I agree all the blogs I follow (including yours of course) have been so meaningful to me too but in my case Faces of loss, faces of hope was what brought me to this blog land

    In case you did not know - I am doing a giveaway so stop on by my blog before monday night to enter :) :)

    ReplyDelete