Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 17

An art piece that moves me ~

I recently found this artist through another baby loss mom on face.book. SO many of her pieces move me. I wish I could afford to buy all that apply to motherhood and grief! This just nails it for me, what a picture of this past year, me feeling dark and vulnerable with my heart just hanging out there for all the world to see, yet I'm hiding my face because I can't bear the thoughtless comment or look of disappointment coming from anyone. And some days I might be hanging my head in shame...shame for the way I my body failed Audrey, shame for the way in which I am grieving her loss and how that is affecting everyone in my life.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheMidnightOrange

Please Be Kind

Please Be Kind
 

1 comment:

  1. Dana's pieces are so full of our feelings aren't they? I recently found her too. Thinking of you- L

    ReplyDelete