Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Running Out of Words

Lately I am finding it hard to express myself by writing, that's why I haven't been on here much. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of Audrey and miss her, in fact multiple times each day. It is getting easier though, accepting this pain that is a permanent part of me now. I just can't really find any more words to describe what I am going through except healing. I have a few projects I am working on I will share with you as I finish them and hopefully soon.


On another note...
I am excited to announce that I have started a little blog business I'd love for you awesome readers to check out. It would be my pleasure to customize a candle for you! Go on over to http://audreyslittlelight.blogspot.com/ and take a look!

And... I have added my rainbow's button for those who would like to stay in the "know" about our new little one.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I feel this way, where I feel like I have no more words to write. I just added your button to my blog. Love the new blog too! So cute!

    ReplyDelete