Monday, February 8, 2010

Keepin it real #2

UUUGGH... Okay so, all I can think about today is having a baby. I want to be a mother soooo bad. I want Audrey, I want another baby, heck I'll take someone else's baby, I just want a baby. I am working with a girl who is having a baby and one who thinks she could be having a baby and one who just had a baby and overheard a customer's phone conversation that she's having a baby and I WANT A BABY!!!!!!

I want to close my eyes and wake up in the morning with a baby.
I want to fast forward months and just have a baby.
I want to rewind and have Audrey.
I'm tired of holding my dog like a baby, I'm beginning to feel a little crazy!

I AM SO JEALOUS OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE BABIES!!!

We aren't even doing the "baby" dance for that to happen right now...I'm just having one of those days. I can't seem to put forth the effort to lose "baby" weight and eat healthy let alone take care of myself for pregnancy purposes - which I am hating myself for!

I just needed to put that out there.

3 comments:

  1. Right there with you! I just found out a friend is pregnant. It makes me want to scream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you're feeling this way. I've been crazy jealous of everyone who has a baby or is pregnant too. I wish we all had our babies. Thinking of you a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hold my cat like a baby too, I think she's getting tired of it, but she still lets me. I want another baby too.

    Our baby gracie's verse is the faith, hope and love verse. Before she died I wrote this post about it:
    http://godsgracieinheaven.blogspot.com/2009/12/faith-hope-and-love-and-greatest-is.html

    And then my nephew who is only 8 and of coarse had not read my post gave me a cross with faith, hope and love written on it. It was confirmation that God had a purpose for her short life.

    Anyway, I just found your blog and I'm so sorry for your losses.

    ReplyDelete